If you have a cuddly puppy or kitten in your family, you are unquestionably too acquainted with the difficulties of removing pet stains from the carpet. Because more stubborn stains may require professional carpet cleaning in Marlton Voorhees, Majestic Carpet Cleaning Services offers a few suggestions for removing pet stains on your own than when you call for additional help.
Marlton Voorhees Carpet Stain Removal: Do It Yourself
When you have animals in your home, accidents are bound to happen. Regardless of the nature of the disaster, it is essential to clean it up as soon as possible to avoid lasting carpet stains.
Your best defense against your pet urinating on the carpet is to move swiftly. Grab paper towels or rags as soon as possible to absorb as much of the mess as possible.
The odor will become more rancid the longer you leave it before removing the dog's urine. Repeat with new layers of absorbent materials till the liquid has been removed entirely. This odor problem can be solved in a matter of hours by a Marlton Voorhees carpet cleaner.
Urine Cleaner Steps for Messy Pets
Adopt the remaining ten steps once the area is as dry as possible:
- Mix 50 percent white vinegar with 50 percent warm water to make a solution.
- Apply the solution evenly to the stain.
- With a brush, work the vinegar mixture into the soiled area.
- Using fresh paper towels or clean cloths, blot the area.
- On the damp area, sprinkle baking soda.
- Combine a half cup of 3% hydrogen peroxide and a teaspoon of dishwashing liquid in a mixing bowl.
- Slowly pour the solution over the baking soda.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients and rub them into the carpet with a brush.
- Vacuum the area once it has completely dried.
Get Rid of Pet Urine Stains with Pro Carpet Cleaner
Pets may create more problems than you think. Start by removing as much of their poop as you can once you've discovered it.
If the spill is wet, remove it from your carpet with damp towels or a scraper. If you're not careful, you'll end up pushing it deeper into the carpet threads.
To clean up the rest of the mess, follow the remaining steps.
- Using a carpet cleaner or a heavy-duty clothing stain remover, try to remove the stain.
- Brush the area with a wet soapy cloth or brush after allowing the commercial solution to penetrate.
- Repeat until the stain is no longer visible.
- Saturate the stain with a mixture of one cup of white vinegar and one cup of warm water.
- Using paper towels or cloths, dry.
- Spread a generous amount of baking soda over the affected area and leave it to sit overnight. In the morning, vacuum up the powder.
For cleaning pet stains, there are a few things to keep in mind. A home steam cleaner should not be used because it can cause a stain to set into your carpet.
Avoid ammonia or ammonia-containing products because urine contains ammonia, and your dog may repeat the behavior if it thinks the smell is okay.
Contact Majestic Carpet Cleaning Services here, or you can also use the form below, and a cleaning specialist will be in touch with you shortly. You can also check out our customer reviews from the surrounding areas.